top of page
Do you have questions?
Honeysuckle Logo Designed by Shadow Fox

We Have Answers

What are your rates?

This depends on a lot of variables such as guest count, length of service, travel time, bar rentals, beverage offerings, etc. We send a detailed and customizable estimate for our services based on your answers to our questionnaire. Contact us today for a questionnaire!

How long does it take to receive an estimate?

Typically within 48 hours of filling out our questionnaire.

What kind of events do you do?

Weddings, Corporate Events, Baby and Bridal Showers, Holiday Parties, Private Parties, Celebrations of Life, Fundraisers, Birthdays, Non-Alcoholic Events, Conventions, you name it! 

What is a cash bar?

A cash bar is where guests will pay for their beverages as opposed to a hosted bar where beverages are complimentary--some folks like to set up a mix of both cash and hosted.

Signature Cocktail Blueberry Buzz Buzz

What is a full bar?

A full bar is a term describing the type of cocktails being offered. Full bar means we offer popular 2-3 ingredient cocktails such as a whiskey coke, vodka cranberry, gin and tonic, tequila sunrise, vodka soda, etc.

We offer a basic full bar mixer package and a deluxe full bar mixer package. The deluxe package offers a more versatile range of cocktails such as margaritas, manhattans, bloody mary's, etc.

Does Honeysuckle travel outside of Eugene/Springfield?

Yes! We stick to Oregon at the time being and mainly the Willamette Valley, but we have gone further--please inquire if interested!

Can friends or family make drinks or pour their own beer at your bar?

Hard no.

What are your payment policies?

We require a non-refundable $500 'Save the Date' deposit to hold your date.


The second payment is due 30 days after receiving our contract for half of the remaining balance.

And the third and final payment is due 7 days prior to your event.

Fresh ingredients for your Signature Cocktails

Does Honeysuckle have insurance?

Oh yeah! We carry a liquor liability policy of $1m/occurrence and $2m/aggregate, and we are more than happy to provide our clients or venues with a copy. 

Do I need to purchase event insurance?

Some venues require it--we highly recommend it! Some homeowners policies will let you tack on insurance for a much smaller fee.

Will your bartenders cut people off at a private event?

You betchya! We hold a tight line to protect ourselves, our clients, our guests, and the venues we work at.

Can Honeysuckle provide alcohol for our event?

Yes! But we need roughly 4 weeks for approval of a temporary sales license from the OLCC.

Please inquire if you are interested in hosting a cash bar.

bottom of page